Tips for your visit
We will be open from 01 June 2020 and until further notice from Monday - Sunday from 11:00 - 18:00. We reserve the right to adjust the opening hours according to current conditions.
The public guided tours on Thursday and Saturday will not be offered until further notice.
On request, you can book an online ticket with a fixed time in advance. By purchasing an online ticket you choose a binding time window for your admission to the exhibition. In this way you enable us to better regulate the admission of all visitors. Tickets are still available at the cash desk - especially for people with special discounts or tourist discount cards.
What you can do as a visitor:
• Organise online tickets on our website in advance or make cashless payments directly at the cash desk on site
• Pay attention to the distance regulations and follow our visitor guidance system.
• Follow the general hygiene measures (wash your hands regularly, disinfect your hands, cough and sneeze in the crook of your arm and keep your hands away from your face), make use of our disinfection service in the entrance and sanitary areas and wear a mouth-and-nose protection.
What we do for your safety and that of our employees:
• Our employees control visitor access and coordinate the entrance in such a way that every visitor can move around with ample space and distance.
• We have introduced a visitor guidance system including separate entrances and exits in order to comply with the legal distance regulations.
• Our employees are equipped with mouth and nose protection and disposable gloves.
• Our cleaning company cleans the panorama and toilet area twice a day.
• Regular disinfection of the door handles, handrails and card devices are carried out by our employees.